The easiest bets on the table!Odd and Even Craps® are two single-roll bets for casino dice games. Odd pays even-money on 5, 7, 9, and 11, pays 4-to-5 on an odd craps roll (3), and loses on any even number. Even pays even-money on 4, 6, 8, and 10, pays 4-to-5 on an even craps roll (2 or 12), and loses on any odd number. Both Odd and Even have house edges of 1.1%.
- Odd and Even are the simplest bets on the table: everyone knows what they mean.
- 1.1% is the lowest house edge of any single bet on the craps table.
- Odd and Even can give novice players a gentle introduction to the rest of the game while they’re learning to play, and veteran players can use Odd and Even with many hedging or combination strategies.
- Both Odd and Even win exactly 50% of the time, resolve every roll, and are usually 1-1 winners, so they facilitate betting systems play such as the Martingale or Labouchere. This style of play tends to be more entertaining for some players and leads to bigger action.
- Because Odd and Even resolve every roll, they can earn over twice as much as the passline — even though their house edge is lower.
- The Odd and Even bets are approved for play in Nevada and Mississippi.
- The Odd and Even bets are described by U.S. Patent No. 7,377,513.
- Odd and Even Craps is a registered trademark in the U.S.